Our document management tools allows the community managers to build a repository of documents and share them with the community or with groups. Documents can be searched and easily accessed by members that are granted permission.
The files you upload are stored on a centralized document storage which makes it easy to access them year over year.
With this feature you can:
- Safely store, manage, and disseminate documentation pertinent to your organization easily
- Provision access based on levels of engagement by members
- Use community documents to manage the amendment process to articles of organization, community by-laws, code of conduct, and other important documents.
- Upload, and search for documents in one easy to access location.
- Community documents allow members to submit amendment requests to by-laws and other important group documents.