- I provide a service that I want to build a community around and charge for membership
- I provide workshops and I want to incorporate a membership service
- I provide a product and have an audience, I want to charge for membership
- I have an annual event and want to incorporate a membership service
If any of the above statements connect with you, then you’re in the right place, read on!
Some of our most successful influencers and organizations have started out of this need, the need to connect people between a service, a workshop, a product, or an event. They use many different tools to manage member information, tools to allows members to stay engaged and connected to each other, and struggle to find one solution to seamlessly incorporate ticket sales for events, workshop registrations, a store for products, accept bookings with or without payment, and lastly to accept dues for access to features and content.
By the time the influencer and organization, have their membership service up and running, they have many tools, manual reports and spend many hours managing the different aspects of these community. The largest consumer of time is the time spent creating content and distributing content over the distribution channels that you use to gain new members.
There must be an easier way
Until now there wasn’t. But you will be happy to know a Cloud community makes it easier to create a membership offering for your audience without customization and have your service running in weeks.
With a cloud community from The Community Cloud, you have one place where you can:
- Provide a safe and secure space for members engage and share around a topic
- Provide access to community groups and content by membership levels
- Provide membership level pricing for workshop registrations, event tickets, store products, and service bookings.
- Collect feedback in the form of surveys and polls
- Host your community’s website or provide a community portal and member app if you already have a website.
Content is key for a membership service
We can freely share that our successful influencers and organizations have told us that the number one ingredient in a membership offering is tied with the people and the brand that they connect with. As they started the journey of building the community, each learned the different ways to express the brand and the most effective was the content that it produced and shared with new and existing members.
A cloud community supports content generation by automatically posting to the network or community when a network or community event happens.
Here are some articles to help get started
- 5 reasons someone will join your cloud community
- What is a community driven business
- A customized iPhone and Android app for less than $5000
What’s the best way to explore a Cloud Community?
There are 3 ways to explore The Community Cloud:
- Get started with a free account. Create a Marketplace or start a free trial with our Community Plan.
- Join the Community Center. This is a resource for community leaders. We recommend several popular articles specifically designed for people who already have a community and how-to articles to maximize your cloud community.
- Join a Webinar. Register and join our monthly webinar where one of our community experts can share the latest enhancements and helpful tips to grow your online community.